We reached out to our lovely aesthetician Jennifer Vaughan to see what she’s falling in love with this fall! From face masks to the BBL treatment, autumn is all about skin repair! Here are her five Monarch fall favorites:
- Go N’ Glow Pumpkin Mask: This treatment detoxifies and exfoliates the skin, while an enzyme works to loosen dirt and debris! Now through October 31, this mask is on sale for $75!
- Skinbetter SCIENCE Alpharet Overnight Face Cream: If you have a hard time tolerating retinoids, this is the product for you! This Allure 2016 Breakthrough Award Winner has a combination of retinoid, peptides and glycolic acid to provide all the anti-aging benefits of a retinoid without the drying side effects. The cream exfoliates, boosts collagen production, provides ample hydration and evens the skin tone. Skin improvement is visible in as little as four weeks with a significant reduction in the appearance of wrinkles with little to no irritation.
- Latisse: Don’t mess with false eyelashes - grow your own! According to Latisse, normal eyelash growth cycles involves four phases: anagen, catagen, telogen and exogen. These occur over several months. Latisse helps to prolong the anagen, or active growth phase, leading to longer, fuller lashes! Start Latisse lash enhancer now and get the luscious lashes you want by the holidays!
- Sunscreen: Even though we’re heading into the cooler weather months, you still need your daily SPF. Remember those UV rays are present all year-round, and the tint from Elta MD UV Daily Broad Spectrum SPF 40 will help you keep your glow!
- Broadband Light (BBL) Treatments: No matter how hard we try to protect our skin against the harsh summer sun, we can still get some unwanted sun damage. We use the Forever Young BBL, the only device that has been shown to change the expression of genes associated with visible signs of aging. The treatment makes clients’ skin look clearer, smoother and much younger. BBLs are a great way to get your skin holiday-ready!
For more information of any of our fall faves, feel free to call 913-317-9386 or schedule a complimentary consultation for personal recommendations on your skin.