When you think about pampering yourself with a “facial,” you probably picture a relaxing spa experience where your skin gets a little boost. For years, people would get facials as part of a spa experience accompanied by a pedicure or massage.
Although there’s nothing wrong with a little relaxation, this is not the way to get real results that will make a remarkable difference on your skin. Instead, get a medical facial through the oversight of a plastic surgeon at a medical day spa, and leave with radiant skin that lasts. A medical facial is designed to deliver powerful results for skin that looks and feels significantly better for several weeks.
The medical facial difference
A medical facial is more about addressing skin concerns than it is about relaxation. If you’re looking for anti-aging benefits and treatment for specific concerns, this is the option for you. Since medical facials are done under the guidance of physicians, you can take advantage of medical-grade treatments and prescription-strength ingredients that wouldn’t be offered at a normal spa.
Although a medical facial can be relaxing, that is not the ultimate goal. It’s more about seeing results from your treatment and having the expertise of a skilled aesthetician in a medical setting. But, because it’s so effective at addressing skin concerns, it’s definitely an enjoyable experience for many clients who come back for regular treatments to keep their skin looking its best every day.
What you can expect
With a medical facial at Monarch Skin Rejuvenation Center, you will receive:
- Facial steaming: Steaming dates back thousands of years and is helpful at removing toxins and debris from the skin.
- Ultrasonic deep pore cleansing: This state-of-the-art treatment uses sound waves to remove dead skin cells and impurities, helping to clear oil, blackheads, and whiteheads. It also helps deep cleanse and hydrate the skin, and encourages collagen production for a more youthful look.
- Microdermabrasion: This is a safe, effective way to smooth the surface of the skin, and reduce signs of aging, dull texture, acne scars, dark spots, and more.
- A treatment mask: A therapeutic mask is customized for your needs based on your skin type, texture, and goals for improvement.
- LED light therapy: A special light helps significantly improve acne breakouts and reduces inflammation in the skin. It also helps promote collagen production for a more plump, youthful appearance.
If you wish, other treatments can be done in conjunction with your medical facial. If you’re not sure what you need, talk to our expert aestheticians, who will listen to your skin concerns and suggest treatments that can benefit you the most. There is no pressure, and you can decide what fits your needs and budget.
For more information about how you can have the best skin of your life, contact Monarch Skin Rejuvenation Center today!