Every day, we look for easier and better ways to get beautiful skin. Surprisingly, tea bags actually have many different uses beyond being the favorite drink of many.
Here are seven beauty uses for tea bags:
- Facial toner: Wipe a tea bag over a troublesome area of your skin and blot with a clean towel to make your face less greasy.
- Burn treatment: After your tea bags have cooled following steeping, place them on any areas where you have burns to help relieve some of the pain.
- Gum treatment: Using a cooled tea bag over your gums can reduce swollen tissues and constrict blood vessels to stop any bleeding.
- Puffiness reducer: Soak a tea bag in warm water and use to reduce puffiness around your eyes by placing it for 15 to 20 minutes over the affected areas.
- Dark circle reducer: Placing tea bags under your eyes can help heal the bruising that causes under-eye circles.
- Itchiness reliever: Tea bags can be used on rashes and insect bites to ease itching.
- Feet freshener: Reduce the stink of your feet with tea bags steeped in a bath for 20 minutes each day.
Learn more about tea bags and their beauty uses on Pulse.ng.