Acne is almost unavoidable. Each of us goes through puberty, and our faces, chests, and backs seem consumed by breakouts. However, years go by and unfortunately, teenagers aren’t the only ones who suffer from acne. Adults can suffer from the occasional breakout or even severe acne as well, which can lead long-term scarring. These frustrating, unsightly spots surely can be taken care of right? Of course!
Acne can create dents, gouges or craters in your skin that lotions and creams can only partially diminish. You can even undergo laser and dermabrasion treatments, along with compound medications, but those scars seem bent on staying put.
Instead of giving up on your appearance, consider the following skin rejuvenation treatments for acne scarring:
- Chemical peel — A chemical peel uses a chemical solution to improve and smooth the texture of facial skin by removing its damaged outer layers.
- LED Therapy — Blue light photodynamic therapy offers effective, non-invasive, and pain-free treatment for mild to moderate acne.
- Microdermabrasion — Microdermabrasion helps to refinish and improve your facial skin by reducing the appearance of sun damage, age spots, acne scarring, and wrinkles.
- Profractional treatment — Profractional treatment offers dramatic results for patients interested in improving acne scars, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and overall skin texture.
- Microneedling — SkinPen is a medical grade, state-of-the-art microneedling device designed to reverse years of sun damage, improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation, and enhance the overall appearance of aging skin.
Say goodbye to your acne scars and hello to younger, healthier-looking skin! Request a free consultation with Monarch Skin Rejuvenation Center or call us today at (913) 317-9386 for our Leawood office or at (816) 436-3262 for our North Kansas City location. Our licensed aestheticians are ready to provide you with the advice you need to properly care for your skin and keep the scarring to a minimum.