Summer is quickly approaching, and you may be ready to show off perfect, glowing skin. However, the warm weather and sunshine can be damaging to your skin unless you take proper precaution in your daily beauty routine.
To keep your skin happy and healthy, here are five tips that can help you achieve beautiful skin this summer:
- Try double-cleansing. Japanese women have been doing this for centuries. Try using an oil-based cleanser or face wipe, followed by a frothy face wash to rid your skin of the summer’s sweat and grime.
- Rinse well. Rinse your hair and pay close attention to your hairline and back. Rinse until the water runs clear, and give your back a good scrub to prevent clogged pores.
- Use beachy makeup products. You don’t have to completely redo your beauty routine, but try using waterproof eye makeup and moisturizing balms if you’re headed to the beach.
- Embrace humidity-skin. Keep blotting papers handy for midday touch-ups, but know there’s a difference between oily skin and dewy skin.
- Stop sabotaging your skin. Take a good look at your beauty routine, and consider whether you’re using too much or too little product, and check out this guide to fixing every saboteur.
Learn more about each of these tips from Refinery29.com.
Are you interested in improving the appearance of your skin? Request a consultation with Monarch Skin Rejuvenation Center, or call us today at (913) 663-3838 for our Leawood and Lansing offices, or at (816) 436-3262 for our North Kansas City location to learn more about how to achieve beautiful skin.