Monarch Plastic Surgery cordially invites you to our Colorescience Mineral Makeup event with Michael McCarthy, the Colorescience National Makeup Artist, on April 23rd and 24th. Michael will be joining us to share his expertise as a makeup artist and to provide expert guidance and tips for making the most of Colorescience Mineral Makeup.
Colorescience is a high-performance, luxury line of makeup focused on the intersection of science and color in order to provide you with a flawless, even complexion while protecting you from sun and environmental damage. Colorescience sources pure mineral ingredients for all of its products, including zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, vitamins, antioxidants, and peptides. Every product is designed for easy use and application, without any of the harmful contents found in many other products.
Michael McCarthy will be with us to share Colorescience’s products and philosophy in order to help you achieve your best look. Michael will help guide you to your Core Four, a custom four-step solution matched specifically to your makeup needs. Colorescience’s Core Four philosophy takes into account your skin type and your particular skin concerns in order to provide you a uniquely individual makeup experience.
The Core Four Colorescience approach to makeup includes four steps:
- Prime: Facial primers are designed to improve your skin tone and texture while providing sun protecting and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The use of primers creates a smooth, flawless canvas.
- Correct: Colorescience correcting products offer customizable coverage with lightweight, mineral crème available in loose or pressed foundations. These products are highly pigmented to match and even out your natural skin tone, enhancing features while disguising imperfections.
- Set: Colorescience setting mists offer sun protection while keeping your makeup in place all day. Setting mists will add to the natural and luminous look of your Colorescience skincare and makeup products.
- Protect: The final but possibly most important step of your Colorescience Core Four plan is sun protection. Colorescience’s Sunforgettable mineral sunscreens are available in SPF 30 and 50, offering easy application with a soft finish. Sunforgettable sunscreens will not only add an additional layer of protection to your Colorescience products, but also will help ward off the damaging, aging effects of the sun. Just be sure to reapply your Sunforgettable sunscreen throughout the day for the best results.
Colorescience Mineral Makeup
In addition to your Core Four Colorescience approach, Colorescience’s mineral makeup offers a full range of makeup products, with a variety of options to match your needs.
Colorescience’s mineral makeup line includes:
- Face primer
- Correct and conceal
- Setting mist
- Face, Eye, and Lip Colore
- Treatment products for a full range of skincare needs
- Makeup brushes and tools
To RSVP for Monarch Plastic Surgery’s Colorescience Mineral Makeup event with Michael McCarthy on April 23rd and 24th, please contact us at 913-317-9386.