Your face is the first thing people see when they meet you. An uplifted, rested, refreshed face tells people you are happy, alert, and ready for the day. But, as we get older, gravity, heredity, and the environment can make us look older than we may like. These factors typically cause sagging skin, deep creases, loss of tone, excess fat that sags under the chin, and jowls.
A facelift is the most effective, tried-and-true procedure to correct these issues. Facial surgery can take years off your face by reversing the effects of gravity. With facelift surgery, your skin will be tightened and uplifted, sagging fat deposits and excess skin are lifted and/or removed, and deep creases and wrinkles are greatly reduced or eliminated.
A facelift with less downtime
If you’ve been considering a facelift, but aren’t ready to commit to the downtime and recovery, a Monarch mini facelift may be perfect for you. The results of the Monarch mini facelift are comparable to a traditional facelift, but the Monarch mini facelift is done in-office, in a minimally invasive procedure that requires much less downtime and recovery. Consider the advantages to this specialized, state-of-the-art procedure that gives you a beautiful, natural result:
- The Monarch mini facelift offers the advantages of a full facelift, including removing wrinkles, tightening skin of the face and neck, and reducing or eliminating jowls.
- Our board-certified plastic surgeons are highly skilled at giving you the most youthful, natural-looking results.
- The incisions with a Monarch mini facelift are shorter than the incisions from a full facelift.
- The incisions are inconspicuous and hidden, located around the ears and hairline.
- Because of the procedure’s minimally invasive technique, our surgeons use only local anesthesia and pain medication, which means you can go home the same day, and the procedure typically takes three hours or less.
- The mini facelift will also reduce or eliminate fat in the neck area with liposuction.
- The recovery time is shorter than a full facelift, with less swelling and bruising.
- Patients typically return to work within seven days or fewer.
- Sutures are removed after one week, and you can start wearing makeup again at that time.
- The Monarch mini facelift costs less than a traditional facelift.
We know that each patient has individual needs and preferences when it comes to rejuvenating and restoring a youthful look to her face. The Monarch mini facelift is an excellent option for those who desire the benefits of a facelift but don’t want the longer recovery. You don’t have to live with an aging, sagging face that robs you of your self-confidence. Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing a younger, more attractive face after just one minimally invasive, in-office procedure. It’s possible with the Monarch mini facelift.
A Monarch mini facelift is one of the many ways we can help you get back what time has taken away. Find out if a Monarch mini facelift may be right for you. Request a consultation with Monarch Plastic Surgery, or call us today at (913) 663-3838 for our Leawood and Lansing offices, or at (816) 436-3262 for our North Kansas City location.