Breast augmentation surgery consistently tops the list of popular cosmetic procedures in our country. But, for women who already have a larger breast size or sagging breasts, another option may be the key to a youthful, beautiful shape: a breast lift and/or breast reduction.
A breast lift or breast reduction can provide a dramatic improvement for women who may have larger-sized breasts, or a bust line that sags due to normal aging and gravity. When it comes to your breasts, you want a balanced, youthful look – and the shape and position of your breasts are the key to finding this ideal balance. Consider the following benefits of a breast lift or breast reduction:
- It will make your clothes look better. For women with naturally large breasts, it can be frustrating to have to purchase larger-sized dresses and swimsuits to accommodate your chest size, often causing an ill-fitting lower half of the clothes. When your breasts are more proportioned to the rest of your body, clothes will fit better and you can feel more confident in today’s fashions.
- It can alleviate back pain. Many very large-busted women have dealt with back and shoulder pain from the weight of their breasts throughout their lives. Many breast reduction patients are thrilled to find relief from chronic back aches when their breast size is reduced and the shape is lifted up.
- You can purchase beautiful lingerie without needing special sizes or fittings. Most bras on the market today are meant for women who don’t have very large and/or sagging breasts. If you’ve been longing to buy some lacy, lovely bras but can’t find any that properly fit or support you, a breast lift or reduction may enable you to wear these flirty styles and feel gorgeous.
- It can boost your confidence. Unfortunately, many larger-busted women try to hide their shape under baggier tops or feel self-conscious in certain clothing styles. Imagine not worrying about the size of your breasts when you put on a tank top or sundress, but just feeling beautiful and curvaceous.
- It can give you a more youthful, sexy look without adding size. If you’re happy with the size of your breasts, but don’t like what normal aging has done to the shape and position of them, a breast lift can give you back your more youthful, bouncy shape without adding fullness. You may see a more rounded, shapely cleavage as the position of the breasts is lifted and creates the ultimate feminine silhouette.
Are you interested in reducing the size of your breasts and enhancing their appearance? Request a consultation with Monarch Plastic Surgery, or call us today at (913) 663-3838 for our Leawood and Lansing offices, or at (816) 436-3262 for our North Kansas City location to learn more about your options for cosmetic surgery.