You’ve probably heard that the foods you eat can affect the way you look. Not only can healthy foods help you look slimmer, but they can help keep your skin healthy and beautiful. No matter how many creams and lotions you put on your face, you may need to rely partly on nutrition to boost your appearance.
Try these healthy foods that can help boost your skin’s beauty:
- Tomatoes: Lycopene and the other rich antioxidants found in tomatoes can help protect your skin against sunburn and delay aging.
- Red meat: Protein is needed to keep your skin healthy, as it maintains elasticity and keeps your skin looking younger with collagen.
- Green tea: Rich antioxidants can help remove toxins from your skin and protect you from sun damage and skin cancers.
- Walnuts: Omega-3 fatty acids can help treat acne, wrinkles, and offer protection from sun rays, stress, and chemical substances.
- Yogurt: Probiotics (good bacteria) help your skin absorb vitamins and minerals, as well as treat acne, pimples, and eczema.
- Green beans: Silicon is good for your skin, hair, and nails as you enjoy green beans for healthy and glowing skin.
Learn more about how eating healthy foods can boost your skin care at Boldsky.com.