- OMNI Lash & Brow: We are loving this new lash and brow enhancing product. It’s easy to use - just one drop along the upper lash line or brow, 2 times daily. This non-prescription formula uses targeted growth factors to promote growth to thin, sparse and lightly colored lashes & brows. Ideal for anyone who chooses not to use a prescription or doesn’t want the tedious application process of false lashes. Just grow your own!
- OMNI Facial Restorative Daily Facial Serum: This cell building serum uses a patented molecule to deliver targeted human growth factors which supports collagen & elastin regeneration. This serum revitalizes dull, tired skin by encouraging skins natural healing resulting in more youthful skin. It has a powerful anti-inflammatory to calm overall redness & Rosacea.
- VI Peel: Fall is a great time to repair from the time spent having fun in the sun. A chemical peel is the perfect way to do that. Whether it’s discoloration, rough texture, dull complexion, fine lines and wrinkles or even acne this peel treats it all. It exfoliates the skin by using a blend of acids to combat common signs of aging and sun damage in as little as 7 days. Usually it is done in a series of 3, but you’ll see results after just 1!
- Pumpkin Mask: We all love pumpkins this time of year for pies, coffee & carving, but did you know they’re full of benefits for your skin? They contain enzymes that dissolve dry, dead skin cells. They have essential vitamins such as A, C, K & E and potent antioxidants which heal damaged skin. It also controls excess oil production, helps prevents blackheads and blemishes, inflammation and reduces pore size. Great for all skin types. Try adding on a Pumpkin Mask as part of your facial!
- Skin Pen: We all age, we can’t control that, but what we can control is how gracefully we do it. The skin pen (or micro- needling) is the perfect treatment to reduce the overall signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, texture, and acne scarring! We use the Skin Pen device to create thousands of micro-injuries to the skin to trigger your body’s natural wound healing, resulting in beautiful, firmer, and healthier skin. The Skin Pen is ideal for any skin type (light to dark), any age and can be done any time of the year. Little down time, with big results!
Interested in learning more about any of our five fall favorites? We invited you to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our aestheticians! Click here or call 913-317-9386 (Leawood) or 816-436-3262 (North KC) to request a consult!